Call Us:+91 8897533103
Mob: +91 9866356969
Mob: +91 9618330877
VIRTUAL CAMPUS TOUR
To be a vibrant and innovative centre for Commerce & Management education, to equip the students with knowledge and skills in their chosen stream, inculcate values, identify hidden talents, provide the opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape them into future business leaders, entrepreneurs and to pursue a real holistic development above all good human beings.
|SL.NO||Name of the Faculty||Qualification|
|2||T. Rajeshwar||M.Com,LLB, PGDPMIR, M.Phil|
|3||Vemula Raju||MBA, M.Com|
|4||K. Uma Rani||MBA|
|8||G. Harikrishna||M.Com, MBA|
|10||K. Nagaraju||M.Com, MBA|
|14||Ch. Suryachandra||M.Com, MBA|
|15||V. Vinith Kumar||MBA|
|17||Dr. V. Ramchandra Murthy||M.Com, MBA, Ph.D|
|23||E. Prashanth||M.Com (FA)|
|31||M. Ravi kumar||M.Com|
1) Lecture method.
2) Group Discussion.
3) Seminar presentations.
5) Industrial interactions.
6) Field Trips.
7) Role Playing.
8) Management Games.
10) Guest Lectures.
I) 1) Workshop on SAP (FICO) is held in the year Dec – 2016
No. of beneficiaries: 60
2) Workshop on Tally ERP.9 & Taxation held in the year 2018 & 2019
No. of participants in the year 2018- 161
No. of participants in the year 2019 – 172
3) Conducted OMR Based Commerce Talent Test first of its kind (MCQ) for Undergraduate students on 20/03/2019.
No. of Participants – 525.
4) Conducted OMR Based Commerce Talent Test (MCQ) for Intermediate and Undergraduate students on 30-1-2020
No. of Participants – UG - 628
No. of Participants – Intermediate - 318
Total : 946
5) Guest Lecture by Uday Chava –CEO of Tejoma Technologies on “The Future of work”. No of Beneficiaries : 150 Members
6) Guest Lecture by Prof. G.Sridhar, IIM, Kozhikode on “Goal setting”.
No. of beneficiaries : 150 members
7) Guest Lecture by IBS staff on “Campus to Corporate”.
No. of beneficiaries: 140 members
8) Awareness program on (SSC) Staff Selection Commission by M.Santhosh, Director iRise academy, Warangal.
9) Guest Lecture on “e-Filing” by Santhosh kumar, Director, SK Solutions.
10) Guest Lecture on “Goal Setting” by J. Srikanth, Zonal Manager, Monky pads Ltd.,
11) On every 15th August and 26th January, department conducts various competition to all the B.Com & BBA students, like Commerce Talent Test , Management Talent Test , Group Discussions, Paper Presentations, Business Quiz, Logo Identification and Best out of waste etc.,
12) One day Yoga & Meditation camp was organized by the Department on 21-06-2019.
No. of beneficiaries : 100 members
13) Organized a National Webinar on “Research Article Writing “ On 11-08-2021.
Resource Person is Dr. A. Patrick , from Department of Commerce , Osmania University.
No. of Participants attended – 494
14) Arranged a career Awareness program on “Company Secretary Profession “ for B.Com & BBA Student on 06-12-2021.
Guest Speaker : C.S . Radhakrishna Sista
Ex-Chairman , ICSI, Hyd Chapter
No. of Beneficiaries – 274.
15) Conducted Commerce Talent Test in association with “Ambition Career Counsellors “ on 18-12-2021. No. of Students Participated - 529 16) Organized a 10 hours training program on “Security Markets” . (A CSR Initiative by KOTAK SECURITIES) Program delivered by “National Institute of Securities Market” (NISM) on 5th , 6th, 8th January 2022.
Resource Person : Dr. B. Vishnu Kumar, Asst. Professor Commerce , Government Degree College, Narsampet.
No. of Beneficiaries : 85
Department has organized a Commerce & Management Exhibition on 20-03-2019 & 30-1-2020. This event focuses on creating a platform for the students to show case their creativity and to bring their academic knowledge into application. It provides an opportunity for the students to grow and develop their talents and bring out their best flair in the field of Commerce and Management.
Pinnacle is a management student’s meet organized by BBA III year students every year. It is a platform to the management students to show case their talent and skills.
A state level commerce students meet was organized on 06-10-2018.
1) Best commerce student
2) Commerce Quiz
3) Best Business Idea
4) Paper Presentation
No. of Students Participated : 320
No. of Colleges Participated: 34 Colleges.
No. of Participants from
Hyderabad : 45
Jayashanker Bhupalapally : 50
Total : 320
A State level Commerce & Science Students meet was organized on 25th and 26th September 2020.
1) Power Point Presentation.
2) Vanijya viveka ( Business Quiz)
3) Marketing Warfare.
4) Vanijya Vidwan.
(Best Commerce Student)
Total No. of students Participated – 122
No. of Colleges Participated – 14
No. of Participants form Hyderabad – 58
No. of Participants form Karimnagar - 28
No. of Participants form Warangal - 36
Total – 122
Communication plays a vital role in getting a placement is any organization. We are focusing on overall development of students to make them Globally competent, for which the Department initiated 50 hours of additional program in each semester to improve the set of skills among the students through the various activities like, Group Discussions, Paper presentations Business Plan, JAM Sessions and Mock Interviews etc.
No. of participants
a) Quiz on Research Methodology 4152
b) Mock UGC NET Paper - 1 1116
c) Mock UGC NET Paper – 2 (commerce) 471
d) Mock UGC NET Paper -2 (Management) 330
e) Quiz on Business Organization and management 826
f) Quiz on Managerial Communications 1742
g) Quiz on Human Resource Management 1187
h)Quiz on Accounting 1062
i) Quiz on Income Tax 524
j) Quiz on Management Accounting 851
k) Quiz on Logo Identification 446
l) Quiz on Tag Lines 367
m) Quiz on Republic day 260
1) Our B.Com II year E/M B Section Students arranged Food and Donated 8 Chairs to “Lord Old age Home” on 26/09/2016.
2) Donated Rs 5000/- to Talasamia Patients by B.Com Gen III year students on 24/12/2016.
3) Our B.com III year students arranged a days’ food and 10 chairs to Sahrudaya old age home on 04/01/2017.
4) Our B.Com III Year E/M B Section Students arranged a days’ food, fruits and Groceries to “Mllikamba Mano vikasa Kendram” on 27/08/2019.
a) Won 1st Prize , 2nd and 3rd prizes in Business Quiz organized by the AVV College, Warangal on 28/11/2020.
1st Prize -P.S Rahul – B.Com (CA) V sem
2nd Prize T. Yashwanth Sai – B.Com (CA) V sem
3rd Prize – Aliya - B.com (CA) V sem
b) Tasmiya Tabasum of B.Com I year won 1st prize in Essay writing competition organized by ITM Business School on 15/09/2019
c) T. Deepanjali of BBA II year Won 1st prize in Painting Competing Organized by ITM Business School on 15/09/2016.
d) Ravi teja of BBA 2nd sem won 3rd Prize in “Business Jyotish” in Pratibimbh T20 organized by Badruka College of commerce & Arts, Hyderabad. 12th & 13th Feb’2020.
e) Shravya and Sindhuja of B.Com III year won 1st prize in Business quiz in PRERANA 2020 organized by Pingili women’s degree college Warangal on 25/01/2020.
f) Syed Shams Fathima of B.Com won 1st prize in Powerpoint Presentation “Juvenile Fest and Quest 2k19” organized by S.R. Womens Degree college on 08-09-2019.
g) Won 2nd prize in Powerpoint Presentation “Juvenile Fest and Quest 2k19” organized by S.R. Womens Degree college on 08-09-2019.
Atiya Parveen – BBA IV Sem
Salma - BBA IV Sem
Syed Shams Fathima - BBA IV Sem
Shama Fathima -B.Com IV Sem
h) P. Rajender of B.Com (CA) -2nd Semester won Quiz Competition conducted by IIMC, Hyderabad on 02-06-2021.
a) Laxmi Narayana of BBA III year completed his Internship in Bigbazar, Hyderabad in the year 2018.
b) Nasreen of BBA III year completed her Internship Fluent learn on Digital Marketing in the year 2019.
c) Syed sajjar of BBA III year completed her Internship Fluent learn on Digital Marketing in the year 2019
d) K. Thrishul of B.Com III Year completed his Internship in INGLU for two months in the year 2021.
1) Propose to arrange a workshop on “Share market Trading ”
2) Propose to arrange a workshop on “Microsoft Excel”
3) Propose to arrange a Workshop on “Digital Marketing”.
4) Propose to Arrange a Workshop on “Entrepreneurship”.
5) Guest Lectures on “Mutual Funds in India”.
6) Guest Lectures on “Time Management, Stress and Anger Management”.
VEMULA RAJU MBA,M.COM
D.RAM MOHAN M.Com
H.ARAVIND KUMAR M.Com
ANNA CHERALU M.Com
K.UMA RANI MBA
P.SANDYA RANI M.Com
V.VINEETH KUMAR MBA
S.CHANDRA SHEKAR M.Com
ILAIAH MUDURUKOLA M.Com
M.RAVI KUMAR M.Com
ANNA BHARATHKUMAR M.Com
"BALABADHRA VAMSRIDHAR" M.Com
"Dr.V.RAMACHANDRA MURTHY" "Dr.V.RAMACHANDRA MURTHY"
A.SHANTI KRISHNA MBA
CH.SURYA CHANDRA M.Com,MBA
GUNDU JYOTHSNADEVI M.Com
KAMA SHIVANI M.Com