Details of fee payable by the students
As the students should seek Admission through online services the amount of fee payble by the
student will be prescribed by the University per annum.
- Admission Fee: Rs.1000/- For all groups.
- Examination fee and other fee payable to Kakatiya University will be collected separately.
- Fee Once paid by the candidates will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Eligible students must enroll their names at the concerned website address through on online service.
The reimbursement, of Tution fee which is subject to verification & Criteria Prescribed by Govt. Of Telangana
If the student is found not eligible he/she has to pay the total fee.
- For the students seeking Admission in Degree Courses
- 95% and above marks in Intermediate – Full Fee Concession
- 90 % above marks in Intermediate – Half Fee Concession
- For II & III years for II years I & II sem the highest total C.G.P.A ratio will be considered topper
- Class Topper First and Second – Half Fee Concession
Class Topper Third — 25% Fee Concession