National Service Scheme (NSS)
National Service Scheme (NSS) was introduced in the college in 2003 with 100 students as volunteers drawn from various disciplines. . As has been the case, there has been an impressive track record of NSS activities which included among others blood donation camps, vanamahostvam rallies, university level student festivals, youth leadership camp, orientation programmes, Aids awareness day, formation of red ribbon club, NSS special camps, roads formation etc.
During the academic year 2011-2012 which included: Red Ribbon Clus (RRCs) (2007), Youth Festival (2008), NSS Special Camp in Keshavapur village of Karimnagar District. This included:
- Formation of Red Ribbon Clubs (RRCs) in 2007
- Organised Youth Festival in the year 2008
- Mr. Lalith Kumar of B.B.M. II year participated in Pre-Republic Day Parade (Cultural Contingent) held a Kohima in 2009 (NIC)
- Participated in Adventure Camp held at Sivakasi in 2008.
- Participated in District Level, University level and National level Youth Festival
- Participated in National Integration Camps (NIC) held at Chennai – Hari Kishan 2009, New Panvel, Reiged 2011 – S. Venkatesh – B.Com. II year.
Mr. P. Sugunakar Reddy was adjudged as the District Best NSS Programme Officer in 2010-2011, the first of its kind in the history or private colleges.
“NOT ME BUT YOU”
The main objective of N.S.S is, to serve the community while studying in an educational institution. N.S.S seeks to arouse the social consciousness of students and provide them with the opportunity to work with the people around the educational campuses creatively and constructively.
N.S.S. Activities 2013-14